CREAMY TOMATO SPAGHETTI
**The pictures below are only for references and may not reflect how it looks like in real life.
4 slices of ham
1/2 small pack basil
350g tomato sauce
250g pack spaghetti
1. Roughly tear the ham and basil.
2. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and dry-fry the ham until crisp.
3. Transfer to a plate with paper to absorb excess oil.
4. Cook the spaghetti in a bowl of salt water as instructed on the packaging, set aside.
5. Add tomato sauce to a pan and cook for 1-2 mins, then toss in the spaghetti and mix well. Cook for 1 min more until warmed through.
5. Divide between bowls, then top with the ham and basil.
6. Ready to serve!
© Copyright 2019 - Mis-FIT Gym Co., LTD
Last updated: 1 June 2019