SPICY RADISH SALAD WITH STEAK
**The pictures below are only for references and may not reflect how it looks like in real life.
2 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. olive oil
1 1/4 lb. steak, cut into 4 pieces
1/4 c. rice vinegar
1 small red chile, thinly sliced
1 lb. carrots, peeled into ribbons
1 lb. radishes, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
2 scallions, cut into matchsticks
2 tbsp. mint leaves
3 tbsp. roasted peanuts, crushed
1. In small bowl, combine fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Transfer 1 tablespoon mixture to large bowl and set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium.
3. Season steak with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, brushing with fish sauce mixture frequently and turning occasionally, until browned on all sides and at desired doneness (12minutes total for medium-rare).
4. Transfer to cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
6. Serve with steak, sprinkled with peanuts.
7. Ready to serve!
© Copyright 2019 - Mis-FIT Gym Co., LTD
Last updated: 1 June 2019